We have assessed the risk from Covid-19 across the organisation.
Below are the control measures we have implemented following risk assessment.
- Each site has developed a specific Covid-19 Response Plan.
- Where possible employees are working from home.
- The numbers of persons travelling in a vehicle have been restricted. Additional vehicles have been procured.
- All staff and operatives have been re-inducted and given a Tool Box Talk regarding coronavirus.
- Regular briefings are be carried out to remind all of the importance of regular hand washing / sanitising and to avoid touching surfaces.
- Induction / Briefing group sizes have been reduced to ensure physical (social) distancing can be achieved. These are conducted outside where possible.
- Works within 2m of another person are not permitted.
- The numbers of persons permitted in welfare facilities has been restricted to ensure that social distancing of 2m can be maintained. Where necessary additional welfare units have been installed.
- One-way systems have been installed where required.
- Covid-19 related signage has been erected.
- Hand cleaning stations have been installed at all site access points and work locations.
- 2m floor markings have been installed at access points.
- Cleaners’ hours have been increased to allow for the regular cleaning of all surfaces, touch points, shared office equipment and vehicles.
- Increased monitoring is being carried out to ensure all Covid-19 measures are being followed.
- We are trialling the use of thermal imaging cameras at office / site entrances.
- We are trialling the use of personal proximity sensors.