At RJ McLeod we believe that everyone has the right to equal opportunities at the workplace and that it is our duty as a responsible employer to ensure that not only do we comply with the law but also actively promote equal opportunities and encourage all our employees to develop to their full potential.
In order to realise this objective it is the Company’s Policy to:-
• Oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination to potential, or current, employees on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
• Take every possible step to ensure that individuals are treated equally and fairly and that decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management are based solely on objective and job related criteria.
• Regularly review the effectiveness of the policy and its implementation
• Effectively communicate the Company’s commitment to equal opportunities
• Apply the same principles to other stakeholders, such as Clients or the public
Additionally, we believe that it is in the best interests of the Company and those who work in it to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment or personal development opportunities arise. To this end, within the framework of the law, we are committed, wherever practicable, to achieving and maintaining a workforce which broadly reflects the local community in which we operate and providing a flexible approach to working arrangements.
Joint Managing Director
Last Reviewed: 10th October 2016